JayTheBird3's Event Staff Aplication

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by Jay_Walker, Dec 9, 2019.

• Username: JayTheBird3
    • Time Zone: Mountain Standard

• Are there any specific ways you'd like to help?
    Yes, I love to build larger scale and smaller scale builds. Id love to help with events, warps ECT
    • What regarding events do you think could be improved upon?
    Personally I liked the Halloween warps design, But I disliked the mob fight and the way to get the rare items. Id like to have more ways to get items for example, Shoot a arrow at a archery area and get a certain item or do a small parkour to get a head, I loved last years Christmas because when you got all the achievements done you would get a rare Christmas hat
    • Do you have any ideas for a game/event?
    I do, since we have days where there are no events, id like to fill those days with spleef or Musical chairs, a mod would play a juke box with a music disc and when it stops everyone has to sit down, there would be one less chair than the players in the game, so no matter what 1 person would get out each round and last 3 get a prize, 3rd place would get a minor prize, 2nd would get a medium prize, and 1st gets a major prize so that more people get a prize.
    • Are you interested in helping with redstone or command blocks?
    I'm not the best with command blocks but I'm willing to learn, I am decent with smaller Redstone contraptions but not large ones.
    • Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events?
    Yes, id love to help with events and warps!

Thanks For Reading This -JayTheBird3

Last edited: May 13, 2020