Ban Appeal NateMCraft

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by NateMCraft, Jun 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Full In-Game Name: NateMCraft
    Ban Reason (As shown on the ban screen): No intent to play
    Person Who Banned You: Ruben
    Length of Ban: Permanent
    Appeal: This is an invalid ban reason as I very much want to play on the server I've been here for over a year and I'd like to continue playing on here. I don't understand why I'm permanently banned for this reason. I would like to be a part of the community here and play in the server.

2. Rubinator_123

Rubinator_123 Admin Admin

Hey there,
    We will not be unbanning you. The "No intent to play" ban reason is very much valid.
    You have stated that you want to keep playing on the server and be a part of this community, but you have not shown any intent to follow the rules, be respectful or behave in a way that is appropriate for this community.

You have managed to rack up 31 punishments in your time on the server, that is an exorbitant amount and looking back you should have been permanently banned earlier.
    Not only have you been very disrespectful in general, you have been anti-semitic, racist and have used other slurs.
    The things you have sent should never be sent to anyone, and definitely have no place in this FAMILY FRIENDLY server.

Also a quick google search of your minecraft username led to multiple ban appeals on different minecraft and discord servers for the same reasons you were banned here.

Below I have provided a link to an imgur album with evidence of some of the things you have said, so you can read them back carefully and think about why you were banned.

TRIGGER WARNING: Highly offensive language (including slurs and anti-semitism)
    https://imgur.com/a/T4L8Whw

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. So I can't get unbanned? I would like to be a part of the community. What are my options here?

Yes, this means I want to follow the rules and intend to follow the rules.

4. I wish to be a rule-abiding member here. What can I do so that I can do that?

5. Rubinator_123

Rubinator_123 Admin Admin

You have had dozens of chances to behave. Players that act the way you have acted do not belong here and are NOT welcome here. Your history on here and other servers proof that you have been showing this nasty behaviour for multiple years and you never seem to show any remorse or admit that you did something wrong.
    There is nothing you can do to excuse or fix the way you behaved, if you wanted to stay a member of this community you should not have behaved like that in the first place.

Appeal denied.

6. I did do several things wrong. And I am in the wrong and im sorry to everyone that may have gotten offended at my statements. I really do want to play here and follow the rules. I would be glad to take a long mute instead of a ban to prove that I want to play here and follow rules.

7. Eugene H. Krabs

Eugene H. Krabs Moderator Moderator

You have shown that in two years time since your last ban appeal that you have not changed. We have no reason to take your word on that you will change and not that you will do what you have done before. We don’t tolerate this kind of behaviour on the server. If you wish to appeal in a years time you can but for now your ban will stay.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.