Wilmo's Event Staff Application

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by wilmo, May 23, 2020.

1. wilmo

wilmo Villager

Name:Wilmos
    Time Zone:Est

• Are there any specific ways you'd like to help? I Would like to help come up with more events for everyone on the server to enjoy.

• What regarding events do you think could be improved upon? Nothing really to improve, I just want more people to be active in the events that are held.

• Do you have any ideas for a game/event? I would like to bring back the capture the flag we use to have, A special kind of parkour, either a race or an arena: put everyone on various floating blocks that they have to jump, run, and sprint across over a pit of lava. The twist is that they each have a whole bunch of snowballs with which to knock each other off of the platforms. Also, you can have a column of water instead of blocks at some points, so they have to land their jump perfectly. Bomberman basicly, you have players in an arena filled with an block with low blast resistence (e.g:dirt), and redstone torches under the floor. Each player gets TNT, and when they put down TNT, it should automatically ignite. The goal is to kill all the players, and win. Just some ideas I could throw out there.

• Are you interested in helping with redstone or command blocks? yes

• Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events? I can do what is needed for both.

Last edited: May 28, 2020