We've got a hacker, IGN:Dackz

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Wesley2610, Nov 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So all of a sudden there was this new guy who joined, we all said "welcome" as you noramlly would, I showed him how to use rtp and stuff then he asked if I wanted to pvp, i said yes and we went to the pvp arena. that's when the weird stuff started to happen, instantly he started moving extremely fast (idk exactly how fast but you can see in the video) and was running around me in circles. anyways, BooNoodles and LordDynramCoryl came into the pvp arena to watch as I had said in chat that i thought this guy was hacking, you can ask them as they saw him hacking in person. so eventually we called him out and he started flying all around the place, i managed to get some screenshots of that too, and then he left. so yea, please ban this guy probably for life coz it's obvious he had no interest in playing on this server. thanks
    Update like 3 minutes after he left: hes back. [​IMG] Oh and sorry for the video's quality and size, something went weird with OBS.
    I know this is a long post but i'm writing it as things happen. so now he's saying that he's the owner and at one point he said that he was LeahRae's brother, so yea, that's a bit trolly.

2. Thank you for the report, it has been handled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.