Vote Shop Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sStari, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Hi, in the past two or so years I've been playing on safe, I have noticed that the vote shop is a bit... lackluster. I have only seen myself use it to buy extra shulker boxes and that is it. In my opinion, this needs to change and more interesting things need to be added.

Things that I think should be added

Tridents - The server has a large shortage of tridents, with many people not able to own the vanilla item due to the fact that most ocean ruins have been explored and all naturally spawning drowned mobs have been killed.
    Price - 120-180 Vote Points (40-60 days of voting)

Claimblocks - I know that you already get claimblocks when you vote, but this would be another nice way to obtain them.
    Price - Variable

Elytra - There are already two ways to get Elytra, but the vote shop could be a good method to obtain elytra. This may also encourage newer people to vote more often, so they're able to obtain a useful item if they vote and play long enough.
    Price - 300-400 Vote Points (100-134 days of voting)

Monthly Vote Shop Exclusive Heads - Would be nice to have vote shop specific heads. They might not even need to be changed every month, they could be similar to how Barista Billy heads work.
    Price - 30 Vote Points (10 days of voting per head)

These are just some of my ideas on how the Vote Shop could be improved greatly. If anyone else would like to suggest more ideas, go ahead!

Thanks for reading,
    sstari

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Dumb idea from me

Maybe you should be able to claim a reward when you vote like a week in a row or two weeks etc. I think it would be a good change because voting is too boring, you get the same thing again and again, 2 diamonds. So after a week you can claim a reward