Unreadable axe

Discussion in 'Item Replacements' started by Impala0_0, May 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Impala0_0

Impala0_0 Villager

I tried to merge and unbreakable axe with a normal dia axe to get the enchants. How ever for some reason it took away the unbreakable part. Is it possible to get this fixed?

2. ABashfulbear

ABashfulbear Moderator Moderator

Hi,

I'm sorry this happened to you. but we do not replace items which can be bought from Billy at spawn. We only replace items in limited circumstances, as you can see here, and since you can buy an unbreakable axe from Billy, we will not replace it.

Bear.

3. While I understand this policy, especially because keep inventory is on you should be careful with your items in that way (for example we accidentally dropped an unbreakable pick that despawned, and we replaced it ourselves- our mistake, our replacement), this case that seems a bit unfair.

The server should either A) make it impossible to merge unbreakable items or B) at the every least, when you spend $70 irl to obtain unbreakable items, come with a WARNING that you shouldn't merge unbreakable tools, and if you do you will lose that feature. I feel that that's through no fault of the player, and someone who just spent a lot of real cash will be sorely disappointed when they find out they have to grind for DB again bc the mechanism strips the ability off the tool.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. lolbenz

lolbenz Recruit

Sometimes rules can be seen more like guidelines ‍

5. ABashfulbear

ABashfulbear Moderator Moderator

Hi,

since this has been dealt with to the agreement of Impala I will lock this thread now. I will say though, item replacement reports are not the place for general discussion, if you want to have a discussion or make a suggestion, there are specific areas on the forums to do that. Please feel free to make suggestions (and yours have been noted) to help improve our server, but not by replying to item replacement reports or ban appeals.

Bear.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.