Unperma ban appeal Muchorchar

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Muchorchar, Dec 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Full In-Game Name: Muchorchar
    Ban Reason (As shown on the ban screen): Advertising
    Person Who Banned You: Schaum
    Length of Ban: Permanent
    Appeal: So apparently I got perma banned for something I did months ago that imo doesn't even make sense. So what I simply did was I contacted my town members and few server friends to join my DISCORD SERVER if they wanted it they didn't wanted I would have understood.

That's it now if the ban reason is my server it doesn't have nothing to do with this since I always dreamed of having my own server for my friends community etc so don't say stuff like "Poaching" SS peeps to there as I did tell them to join and leave SS for good I simply told them if they wanted to help out and in some cases I didn't even had to ask cus some offered to help me out since they knew I would struggle in some stuff.
    Now I already apologized to a few Mods that what I apparently did (wich has nothing to do with my mc server) was not the best thing to do and the only reason I did was because I didn't had any other way of contacting them.

Now Mods can decide and Shaz wether I'll stay or nah I'll remind you that I've dedicated alot to this server over 3 years of helping players making amazing and long lasting relationships both with staff members and non staff members.

If the perma ban stays it was a absolute pleasure being apart of this server and I wish nothing but the best for all of you <3

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Oh yea I forgot lol

Fixed thnx for letting me know DJ :3

Why is it taking so long to reply?
    I know you gotta decide or probs taking some time off due to Christmas but I mean....ooof

Ah ok if only there was a way to get around this! I understand now. But it doesn’t make it any less annoying for the players who genuinely lost a valued item):

I mean ‘get around’ by stop the duplicates so u can still replace others genuine losses I just noticed it seemed like I was saying I wanted to allow duplication!

Also another question. How flexible is this rule so will the same apply to a very new player saying to have lost ten tridents than to a long term member known to be “trustworthy” that says they lost a unbreaking leather boots due to an inventory bug?

Is this for every item or for every player. E.g I lose an event item once and then I lose another item a different time I can’t replace that item because however many months ago I lost another item? Or if I lose my elytra twice thro a bug I can’t retrieve it the second time it does not affect other items like my walking stick for example can still be replaced if I lose it thro a bug

Just a speculation but could you have a ‘cool down’on stuff like this which is based on the item rarity making it unproductive to abuse the system?

And finally thank you for the explanation Shadow!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2018
  3. Hi Mucho, it is Christmas and many people are spending time with their families. A post will be made regarding your appeal as soon as possible.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thank you Flowa <3

5. Shazepe

Shazepe Admin Admin

It's very clear why you were banned. Multiple times you mass pm'd the players of our discord server. We warned you not to do it again after the first time, and you kept doing it after we told you we would ban you. Then eventually it turned into a discord for your server which is the 2nd way you broke the advertising rule. Even after you weren't in our server anymore you still mass pm'd ss players. We are not a recruitment ground for you server, and you really should have been banned sooner.

As of now your ban will remain permanent.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.