UltimateVoid's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Void, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Void

Void Recruit

Hiya all,

Thought I would create a staff application for the server so here you go :D

In-game Name (Not Nickname): UltimateVoid is my In-Game username.
    Current Rank: Mythical (With Custom Rank Name)
    Timezone: BST (British Standard Time) but don't be fooled by this. This doesn't mean I am only active in UK daylight time.
    What time(s) of day do you normally play: This one is a bit tricky to answer. I have an IRL related issue that affects my sleep. A result of this is would be I am awake for a constant 48 - 72 hours (Subject to change but the majority of the time this will be the case) before going to sleep from 12 hours - 24 hours. Obviously, I won't play for the constant time I am awake but I am awake and will be available if contacted but I can be on for a majority of that time if requested.
    Past Mod Experience: I have some basic experience when it comes to staffing on other servers. I have been the role Moderator and Admin on different servers that tend to be survival because it is my favourite game mode but I have had the occasional position on a PvP related server. As a result of this, I have a good experience when it comes to the techniques used for survival cheaters (Such as X-raying, Duping and so on).
    What do you like or dislike about the server?: Players that play on Safe Survival have much to love when it comes to the Community as well as the way the server is set up. All of us here could come up with a long list of things we love about the place we spend hours of our days on. Not much to dislike about the server either. One thing that I say I dislike is the occasional lag and the delay when teleporting but these things can easily be outweighed by the positives and to me, I am not too bothered by this and can easily continue for a long time without any negative energy from that.
    Other Comments: I decided to apply today because I believe my experience, as well as my active hours, could benefit the server in some way. Although I think I could benefit the server when I state this I have no intentions of saying the current members of the team need any updates. The current staff team is perfect and capable of any issues but it's never harmful to have extra dedicated team members.

I would also like to thank anyone that reads this application no matter your rank. Anyone that views my application is a big help and you all have my thanks for supporting me and if you ever need any help in-game or outside of it feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
    Void

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1