Timelord's Event Staff Application

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by TimelordofLegend, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Name: TimelordofLegend
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Discord: PARZIVAL#4725

• Are there any specific ways you'd like to help?
      • I would love to host head hunts especially but also create new event ideas, leaning more towards scavenger hunts.

• What regarding events do you think could be improved upon?
      • I think it would be nice to have more team events as well as a more variety of events as while i do love head hunt and spleef, i think it would be nice to have other events too. I also think that perhaps if we don't do more types of events, maybe we could do more monthly events

• Do you have any ideas for a game/event?
      • An idea I had was that we could do a monthly scavenger hunt around a warp similar to the head hunt/ treasure hunt arena. Or it could be done around existing warps. The benefit of this is that it would allow players to explore the warps more and can bring more players to visit some of the less active warps. The event would consist of teams of players that would be grouped together randomly to male it fair (or at least more fair). The teams then travel around the arena/ warp looking for signs that have symbols or an answer to a question. There would be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place perhaps where players can win rares.

• Are you interested in helping with redstone or command blocks?
      • I am for sure interested in helping with redstone as I do have a large knowledge of redstone and redstone contraptions and I have a rudimentary knowledge of command blocks but am always willing to learn, and I am a fast learner as well.

• Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events?
      • I wouldn't mind helping out to create warps and events as I am good at coming up with designs and am fairly confident in my building skills. I also would love to help create events too as I know I enjoy the events the server holds as do the other players of the server.
    Builds on the server co-ords:

-6022 -13 335
    3627 -6531
    3810 -6545

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020 at 3:13 AM
    • Like Like x 5