Tbspeler Event Staff Application

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by Tbspeler, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Tbspeler

Tbspeler Villager

Hey!

First of all let me introduce myself:
    Name: Timo
    IG Name: Tbspeler
    Timezone: CEST (and CET), Amsterdam
    Current Rank: VIP
    Current Playtime: 11.45 days

More information about the position ''event staff'':
    As I understand from the information you gave us, the event staff is curently looking for event staff builders. I would love to help out the event staff team by building warp's and event maps. I am a experienced builder who is building since 2016. After a lot of servers and different builds, I hope I will be suitable for the open position!

(Pleas make sure to check out my builder portfolio on Imgur)
    Builder Portfolio: https://imgur.com/a/uOVRkdf

Are there any specific ways you'd like to help?
    The specific ways I do like to help as a event staff member is building new maps for event, creating new events and to assist other event staff members where needed. Having new event staff members will lead into new idea's and critical views. I know from myself that I can be very critical but I dont see this as a bad quality. This way you can improve and learn from your mistakes to do it better at the next event. To make it better to understand it: I will assist and build when it is needed but also have a critic view to look if this can be done better or easier.

What regarding events do you think could be improved upon?
    The first thing that came to mind is the obstacle run, its always the same map. Maybe change the map every month? This way it will be a more fair run and not a muscle memory run. A other option could be to create a practise place, so people can preactise the map before playing. This way more people do know the map and not only the players that no life safesurvival.

Do you have any ideas for a game/event?
    I have many many idea's but I have no idea what is possible. Things like tnt run, hide & seek, hide or hunt, sumo or bow events would be nice to have. I know that there are none / close to none plugins on safesurvival so we will have to have a look what will be possible in the future. I really enjoyed the build battle there was in March, so keep that in rotation!

Are you interested in helping with redstone or command blocks?

Althought I am not the best with redstone I really enjoy working with it. I know most of the common redstone knowledge. Sometimes, when redstone is getting to hard to understand, I use google to solve the poblem and most of the times it works. After solving it with google, I will look for myself what I did wrong so I know how to do it in the future. This way you dont make the same mistake over and over again, learn from your mistakes!

Command blocks are really usefull, especially if you dont have world edit access. I used to work with command blocks a few years ago but to be honest I haven't used it in a while now. I am comfident it won't be hard to learn it again because I have done it before.

Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events?

YES! I would love to help with creating warp's and event's. It feels so good when you put work in something and others will use it in the future. I would love to participate in building creatings connected to upcomming event's. I have some former experience with building bigger projects as you can see in my builder portfolio.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my application! If you have any following questions after reading the application, feel free to ask me!

See you all soon at safesurvival!

With kind regards,
    Timo
    IG: Tbspeler
    Discord: Timo#7613

• Like Like x 1