sstari's Event Staff Application

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by sStari, May 22, 2020.

1. sStari

sStari Veteran

Name: xXx__sstari__xXx (sstari#4474 on Discord)
    Time Zone: GMT

Are there any specific ways you'd like to help?
    I'd like to help with the hosting, organisation and building of different events.

Do you have any ideas for a game/event?

I recently came up with a minigame called "Sky Spleef". There are 4 islands, all connected with snow, and the goal is to try and spleef your opponents. You have 2 stacks of snow available and you try and build to defend yourself. I am actually trialling this minigame on a test server, to possibly build at the Mushroom Island Warp and it's going good so far.

Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events?

I'd love to help with this! I already have my own event "complex" at the Mushroom Island warp, and I enjoy creating and hosting these player-made events. I am also fairly decent at terraforming, with most of my builds revolving around nature.

Are you interested in helping with redstone or command blocks?
    Although I am terrible with command blocks/redstone, I'd like to help, and I am eager to learn! I currently only know basic commands for command blocks but I am a very quick learner.

Extra Information:
    Just over 2 months ago, I started an Event Complex at the Mushroom Warp. I manage it alongside 7 other members, who help build and host new, and original events. We are currently planning to build, Elytra Course, Parkour, Boat Race and Simon Says. Wins for some of these events are logged and I manage most of the events we have built and plan to build. I also discuss with my team of helpers on people who meet our requirements to help with the complex. I take pride in hosting spleef events for the community with a great team of players to help me out.

EXAMPLES OF BUILDS/EVENTS

Spleef Arena

[​IMG]

Sky Spleef
    [​IMG]

The current build I'm building on a test server
    [​IMG]

Ocean Monument

[​IMG]

Island Build (In collaboration with MrGoos)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1