SS Museum - Hall of SS Heroes!

Discussion in 'Creations' started by DjrQ, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Hello friends!

As some of you may know, I'm making a museum down at the 1.8 Warp. I've started on it last week, and hope to one day make a nice communal archive of our achievements and stories as a server.

Now, I am trying to create a 'Wall of SS Heroes' as a sort of testimony to the awesome players we are. I've already asked quite a few of you to name 1 personal item, doesn't matter what it is, to be put up on the wall. I'd like to ask the same question - would you like to name 1 personal item for the wall - to everyone who hasn't done it already!

Don't worry about the item - it isn't about the item, it's about the naming of it :)

I'd love to collect every player on the server :) If you'd like to participate, please /msg DjrQ ingame! Thank you in advance :3!

Attached Files:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  2. Here are some examples :)

Attached Files:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Kermit

Kermit Veteran

Kermalicious Fwogalicious

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. My personal favorite ;)

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. It's coming along nicely

Attached Files:

6. Ps. Look at this fly-h4xing rapscallion

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  7. It's growing: around 24 people have donated a personal, signed item now! Thanks! If you'd like to sign and donate something for the Wall of Heroes, there is a contraption in the hallway outside the Hall of Heroes to sign and drop. I'll put it up on the Wall the minute I get online.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  8. |\(●▼●)/|_Mucho_Hot_|\(●▼●)/| Best Item

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Holy cow!

I go to sleep at 11 PM, wake up at 9AM, go to the Wall of Heroes...

3 walls are completely full!!!

This is amazing; so many players have put a personal item up for display! Thank you all for your contribution; the archive of amazing players is really taking shape! A special thanks to museum curator Quite_Good_Dude, aka Groovey, who is Quite Good indeed.

2 more walls to fill... After that, the project needs to be relocated to a larger exhibition floor!

Attached Files:

10. Still gathering personal items! Want to make a mark on the server and your item isn't on the wall yet? No problem! Message me in game or drop off an item at the museum (third floor).

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
  11. Am I ok to drop off a named item from someone who has left the server but was nice when they were on and helped me with my shop?

12. Yeah sure!

13. Ok I will drop it off later with Numir’s name on it!