Spleef Tournament at my Spleef Arena

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sStari, Apr 24, 2020.

1. I will be hosting two 8-player Spleef tournaments at my Spleef arena. These tournaments will take place on Saturday, May 9th, at 2pm EDT, and another at 7pm EDT, to be friendly with time zones.

These will be 1v1 style tournaments, how this will work is we pick the 8 people then randomize the names and pick who faces each other in every game. Winner of each game will be put into a separate section for the next round, and will go on till we get to the champions round. Winner of this tournament will be given 12db, a Zombie Egg and an Unbreakable Pickaxe. The tournament will be free to enter.

To sign up for this event, just reply to this thread with:
    Your IGN
    Which Tournament you want to play:

Remember you can only sign up for ONE of the tournaments, to keep them balanced and fair.
    If we do not get enough people to sign up, we may have to delay the event, but if we get enough people before the 9th May, then we will start early.
    If you have any problems, message me on discord (sstari#4474)

If you see me in-game you can sign up by messaging me which tournament you want to play

Thanks for reading,
    -sstari

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Loopy

Loopy Villager

Luwupy 2 pm EDT

3. SkyFlower

SkyFlower Moderator Moderator

SkyFlower 7 pm

4. coolcambeast 7pm edt

5. TOURNAMENT BRACKETS:

2pm

Danbraa V Enelis

RileyFS V SonicXD9000

mmymy V Astrasaka

AlexsandraCookii V SP4S

7pm

Hikoo V SkyFlower

INFLNITY V JTPleasant

coolcambeast V mczone

Xenon V JayTheBird3

If you do not attend the tournament within 10 minutes of the estimated start time, we will replace you!

Last edited: May 9, 2020