Skatastic is here! Everyone run!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Skatastic, Jan 13, 2021 at 7:46 AM.

1. Skatastic

Skatastic Villager

Hello, everyone!

My name is Skatastic, or Ska for short. My IRL name is Alex. I have been playing Minecraft for 12 years? Still act like a novice because I like to take things slow and steady. I have been anything from just a nonsense member of server communities, to being an admin on a server with a few friends that got decently popular. I just love how mindless it can be. It's an amazing creative outlet, which I find myself struggling with a lot. But that's okay, because we are all here to struggle and get better together, right?

Some about me: I'm married to the most perfect woman ever. We've been married for 8 years. We met in collage and that was that. I knew I wanted to marry her after 3 or 4 months after we started dating. We have three adorably wonderful (and the cutest in the known galaxy, might I add) children. They are 7, 4 and almost 2. They are my life. I love watching them learn and grow. We play games, do crafts and dance A LOT. I'm really blessed to have them in my life and they remind me that humility is a good thing.

I work for Pepsi, fixing their machines. It's a great job that pays well and takes care of me and my family. I have fun at it and it helps pass the days and pay the bills. My real passions are comic book characters (I cosplay), longboarding downtown and MTG/DnD. I have really embraced my nerd side these last few years and it is absolutely wonderful.

I love by a strong code of the golden rule/karma/be excellent to each other. Especially in the world we live in today. I try to be as chill as possible and like to enjoy life and support my loved ones as much as possible. I love making friends so please say "Hi" if you see me. I also love being there for those in need. So if you need something, ESPECIALLY to just talk, feel free to drop me a line. I feel strongly about caring for others. I plan on making SS my home away from home. Thanks for reading this mini-essay! You're awesome! See you in game!

- Ska

P.S. I am a U.S. player in the midwest! Just to give everyone an idea.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021 at 11:50 PM
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  2. welcome to safe! im glad you have such an amazing fam hope to see ya round in game then :]

3. Rubinator_123

Rubinator_123 Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the server :)

4. Welcome to the awesome server ever :D

5. Hikoo

Hikoo Cool Guy Moderator

Welcome to safe survival!

I hope to see you around sometime! :)

6. SarUK

SarUK Villager

Welcome to the server! We'll see you soon no doubt!

7. Welcome to the server! Hope to see you around! Feel free to ask if you need anything, or have a question about the server! I've been here for 3-4 years so I know quite a bit.

8. Skatastic

Skatastic Villager

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! I love communities like this. That's part of the reason why I chose to play here!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Oh dang, another person that plays MTG, welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome to the server!