Server glitches are destroying my business

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Munchausen, Apr 11, 2020.

1. For the last several days, beginning, I believe, with the installation of the new Spawn, my nearby claims have be plagued with various problems, including:

* Mysterious water blocks appearing throughout my base and post office claims
    * Lava and gravel appearing in animal pens, killing livestock
    * Rollbacks of builds, including a loss of a horse in a newly built stable
    * Objects disappearing from droppers

This last issue is the most damaging, as it as resulted in both loss of inventory for my enchanted bookshop, and deletion of control tokens that are needed for the operation of my redstone vending machines. People will drop diamonds into the input hoppers, and no books get delivered. This is killing my business.

The most recent incident occurred on April 10th, when control tokens glitched out of several vending machines, all in the same chunk.

While mods have helped repair much of the physical damage, they can't repair the damage to my shop's reputation. People wrongly get the impression that my redstone is broken, when it's fine but rendered inoperable by these dropper glitches.

And to my customers, if you've lost any diamonds as a result of these problems, please get in touch with me, and I'll arrange a refund. (You can also file a report via helpop, and hopefully that will find it's way back to me as well.) I apologize for the inconvenience, but I'm at the server's mercy atm.

And if you've suffered from similar problems lately, please feel free to report it to this thread.

• Like Like x 1