Secret Santa 2023

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by SkyFlower, Nov 27, 2023.

1. SkyFlower

SkyFlower Moderator Moderator

Hi everyone! Event Staff is happy to announce we will be bringing back Secret Santa once again this year. Here is some information on how to participate as well as some important dates to consider if you are participating! All Dates are based on Eastern Time Sign-Ups: Sign-ups will begin on December 1st, 2023 at 12:00 am end End December 8th, 2023 at 11:59 pm.
    • To sign-up please fill out a signed book with this information and drop the book at the event board at spawn:
      • In Game Name
      • Voting Rank
      • Wish List (Please keep your wish list reasonable! Adding multiple items is great, however keep in mind you may not get everything you asked for)
    Assignment Pick-Up Assignment Pick-Up will begin on December 10th at 12:00 am and end on December 16th at 11:59pm. In order to pick-up your assignment you will go to the Secret Santa warp, find your voting rank area, and click on the chest with your name listed. Inside your chest, you will find another player's signed wish-list. Gift-Giving Gift-giving will being on December 17th at 12:00am and end on December 23rd at 11:59 pm. In order to give a gift, you find your assigned player's chest in their rank area and place their gift in the chest with their name on it. You have from the date you pick-up your assignment until the end of gift-giving to organize the gift for your assigned player. If your gift is unable to go in a chest please contact me to let me know so you still get credit for giving a gift.

Gift-Receiving
    You will have from December 25th at 12:00 am until December 30th at 11:59 pm to pick-up your gift. To pick-up your gift you will find the chest with your name on it in your assigned rank area! If you have not given a gift, you will not receive a gift If something comes up to where you are unable to give a gift, please contact me and we can work something out.

If you have any questions at all feel free to reach out. I have also attached a schedule for secret santa so everyone has a better view of the current schedule for this event!

[​IMG]

2. skipbub28

skipbub28 Villager

good to know