Scarlet's Totally Awesome Event Staff App.

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by Scarlet╰(*´︶`*)╯♡, May 23, 2020.

1. Name: Scarlet724 ~~Current nickname: bunbun
    Discord: Please PM me for my discord if you would like it :)
    Time Zone: CST OR MST during the summer

☆Are there any specific ways you'd like to help?
    ~I would really love to help build for events or warps and have the opportunity to make something for the players to enjoy. :)

☆What regarding events do you think could be improved upon?
    ~Currently, I think events are being run pretty well. Everyone seems to be having fun with them and that's the point, right? The only thing I would change is maybe move the event schedule a little.

☆Do you have any ideas for a game/event?
    ~At this time, Drew and I have actually come up with multiple ideas and plan on executing them soon. Not that I think anyone is going to steal the ideas, I would just like to keep them a surprise for now, but will be very willing to share them in pm's. :D

☆Are you interested in helping with redstone or command blocks?
    ~Honestly, I am not too familiar with redstone or command blocks, however, I would be glad to learn if so needed. :)

☆Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events?

~I would love to!! I think it would be very fun to make something everyone can enjoy and be a part of the build team.

Here are a couple of my builds; I was also part of the axolotl build team and won second place in the winter build comp in 2018. The coords for the build with the stone bridge are -7667, 81, 9921
    2020-05-22_17.06.22.png 2020-05-22_17.24.12.png 2020-05-22_17.07.00.png 2020-05-22_17.04.59.png 2020-05-22_17.04.29.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1