Safe Survival Reset

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Shazepe, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Tbh personally disagree with build comp items as it's not like anyone knew at the time those items would be kept over a reset. Also those items are no longer accessible to people who didn't get them unlike rank, vote and spleef items so their rarity will probably skyrocket especially with many of the players who got them quitting. Don't get me wrong it's great that we are getting some stuff back but I would prefer if it was more fair.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I actually really agree with this, probably should limit it to vote and donor rank items. Cause Ik with build comp the heads, offhand items, plus gold tools will be exceedingly rare and I feel gives too much. I think sticking to vote and donor rank items would be for the best.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. RunE

RunE Elite

I also agree with Draw and Rougar, there are so many issues with giving back items that no one has any records of anymore.
    Say for example that I won a creeper egg, spleef bow or something from a competition and then sold it, who should be able to reclaim it on the next map?
    Screenshots with "Proof" isn't worth anything either imo, as the screenshots can be old, the items could have been stolen or duplicated in the last days when the server had hiccups, etc.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Just the idea of there being 5 creeper eggs on the first day of the map when it took nearly 2 years to introduce them on the previous map...

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Yeah, as much as this reset sucks, we really should only give back stuff for donations and voting ranks(and yes people who are super close to fossil rank should get fossil rank and not be knocked back months of voting). Otherwise, it will be super unfair and will mess up the server economy imo. Also spleef awards? How do they track this stuff fairly, and even if they did, it feels like it's going to be unfair for everyone else who either a) didn't play spleef or b) was offline during spleef times

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. It should be noted they had everyone who possessed spleef rewards take screenshots of their gear and send it to staff prior to the reset. Plus, the stuff isn't really that OP. The shovel is really bad, the legs and helmet provide some extra protection, but not too much and the bow is kinda OP, but not as good as a sword IMO.

7. As if there's will be no more build competition in the future? I'm fine with no OP items or Creeper egg which took 2 years to introduced ( because there were no team build contest for 2 years and creeper mob farm is a thing ). I wouldn't even be surprised if those OP item get nerfed into oblivion like how many of the items did from last reset. What about other solo build competition reward that gave only squid egg, beacon, elytra etc?

8. You say that as you get 8 unbreakable picks after the reset haha. Not really better myself since I should be getting 3-4

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Is that donor or vote? What level of whatever it is do you need to get unbr stuff?

10. Donator rank reclaim rewards. Hikoo bought way too many Mythicals haha

11. Enmos

Enmos Recruit

So, if i understand this correctly.. if someone bought 10 zombie ranks they will get 10x the zombie stuff? Or no?

12. SkyFlower

SkyFlower Moderator Moderator

Yes, they will.

13. Enmos

Enmos Recruit

Thats is nice. So you guys have this on file?

14. SkyFlower

I believe Schuam does.

15. Enmos

Enmos Recruit

Awesome, thanks :)

16. What about if you bought all the ranks one by one, do you get all the rewards from each one
    Also do you get all the rewards from each rank. So if you have Legend Rank, do you get the Super Compass reward from Glorious?

17. SkyFlower

You will get rewards for every rank you have received. If reclaims are the same as last time, you will be able to reclaim 1 copy of every rank you have in your name and you will need to contact schuam for the other copies. As for voting rewards, I believe you will be getting the rewards from every rank you voted to.

18. Enmos

Enmos Recruit

omg i will need to get some chests ready for that xD

19. *starts deforestation as soon as the new map opens* XD

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. Mana Shards? Are We Able To Keep Those?