Safe Survival 1.16.2 Release 9/1/20

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Shazepe, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Shazepe

Shazepe Admin Admin

Hi everyone,

Safe Survival has now been updated to 1.16.2!

The Nether has been reset, and no items lost can be brought back under any circumstance.

The new nether world border will be a 10k block radius. All nether claims will be deleted, and you will get your claim blocks back. A random teleport will be provided at the nether spawn.
    A chance to receive ancient debris will be added to the daily vote reward.
    A new nether themed donator package will be added to the store.
    The main world border will be expanded to a 20k radius.
    The server will be capped at 80 during release.
    Elytra will also be disabled in the nether (and end when the expansion releases)

The end will be also expanded to an 8k radius (on 9/6/20 at 5PM EST)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Tylerbros

Tylerbros Villager

Hi, will nether warp be at same coordinates?

3. when is the nether pack going to come out, and will staff help us change our unbreakable items to netherite?

4. Converting diamond items to netherite items in a smithing table will not strip the NBT data; they will stay unbreakable and keep all enchantments.

5. True, just don’t combine anything in an anvil which is unbreakable coz that removes the NBT data and just remove the unbreakable tag

6. And by any chance can we get the Junk billy back? It's been really so long time and we still do not have it.
    Heard before that a Staff said we do not have the command for it, I'm not sure about this, but you could find the Command if you had it saved from the Last map, I miss the 64 Dirt -) 32 Grass block trade. :^(

Thank you!

• Like Like x 3
  7. what about the people thst arent fast enough to claim around the nether warp? imo they should do a raffle so everyone has an equal chance

• Like Like x 1
  8. nope this is gonna be like every warp release, first come first serve.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Tylerbros

Tylerbros Villager

I also agree, around warp there should be plots set out, and they are raffled off

10. doubex1

doubex1 Moderator Moderator

The nether just like any other warp will be open and available to anyone who gets there first.

11. Will people who stay in the Nether be moved to Spawn at reset time, or will they still be at whatever Nether location they disconnected at?

12. No, it does not. The only way you will remove your unbreakable tag is if you try to add an breakable item to a unbreakable item. You can combine anything else (ench books, other unbreakable items etc) and it will not remove it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. doubex1

doubex1 Moderator Moderator

Shaz most likely has a plan for that like a region in the entire nether to prevent that

14. We will have to say bye to the Zombie Pigmen, (Possibly) Guardian Farm, (Possibly) Nether Farm, (Unlikely-To-Go) MM

15. guardian farm? what lol

16. Guardian farms won't be broken, and what is a nether farm? And it's not like anyone had zombie pigmen farms in the first place, since the nether roof isn't available

17. When I say Guardian Farm I mean the Nether gateway.
    There is a sorta nether farm where pigmen, magma cubes, wither skeletons and blazes spawn. Blah_McBlah goes there sometimes, I’ve seen him there before

18. gateway? guardian farms have nothing to do with the nether, and ur talking about the wither platform right? someone will probs make a new one

19. That's the wither skeleton farm my dude

20. I mean it is kind of a big nether mob grinder.

FYI the public blaze farm will be gone as well. I will be on the hunt for a new location.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1