Ros' event staff application

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by Roscumber, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Roscumber

Roscumber Moderator Moderator

Name: Roscumber ~ Ros
    Discord: Roscumber#0465
    Time Zone: GMT

Are there any specific ways you'd like to help?
    I'd love to help with building, and events if needed. I have a lot of time outside and even inside of school, so I'm usually readily available dkjsj

What regarding events do you think could be improved upon?
    It has improved recently, but events have favoured a lot later timings, especially within my time zone. It's understandable with everyone's personal lives and everything going on right now, but that's the only thing I think could be improved, if anything. I honestly loveee the events dkskj

Do you have any ideas for a game/event?
    I know so many players loved the Hide and Seek events that happened a while back, so even making that a more random event for players to enjoy would be awesome. Also I know my build comp team wants to continue building another project together, so even an alternative style build competition could be really fun and get players engaged again post comp or in general.

Are you interested in helping with redstone or command blocks?
    Always skdjkj I'm honestly not the best with either but I am a fast learner, and will try my hardest to help out where I can with what I know.

Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events?
    Most definitely. As I say, I've got lots of free time to work on projects, and I'd be excited to help.

I was in Team Bear in the build comp that just passed, and here are a few of the builds and interiors. I did quite a few other interiors/decor so if you would like to see feel free to just ask :)

2020-09-02_10.30.56.png

2020-09-02_10.31.13.png

2020-09-02_10.33.01.png

2020-09-02_10.33.11.png

2020-09-02_10.34.15.png
    Here is my on-going castle project, it's a work in progress at the moment. Co-ordinates: -7929 150 -2866
    2020-09-02_11.49.18.png

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 4
    • Friendly x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Optimistic x 1