Regarding sethome points at Spawn

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Caspian7152, Jul 28, 2020.

1. So I've seen suggestions of this nature before, but I don't think I've ever seen a mod response to one.

Would the mods consider adding additional sethome points at Spawn, in places such as the Warps area, or right next to the trading rooms?

• Like Like x 1
  2. there has been sethome points at spawn in previous maps and even as recently as the previous spawn had 1or 2 spots.
    it may be a matter of it being a hard to get to place thats in demand or a warp type button that needs to be taken away, that a sethome spot may be used.
    you can sethome at the mobfarm...

3. I believe way back in the day, homes were able to be set in claims due to a permission mess up. However, I could be wrong.

I think that the addition of /sethome points (similar to what is commonly seen a shops. a block area that allows the public to /sethome) would be nice. Especially at the random warp button. In an old spawn built a couple years ago, the random warp button was DIRECTLY to the right of /spawn. It was nice to quickly to /spawn and head to it, especially if you just using it to explore. The addition of a /sethome point in front of the random warp could solve this issue.

4. No, the sethome points last spawn were intentional.