pvp client/modification - danielkitkat

Discussion in 'Reports' started by Kanna, Feb 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This was the other day 02/21, they were using some form of hacked client/modification (auto clicker probably) in pvp shown in the videos below. They were banned for an unrelated incident so I decided not to post at the time, but turns out it was only a 2 day ban so I figured its worth it.

Notice:
    - the rate in which they hit (easy to hear in parts of clip 2)
    - how they seamlessly switch between eating, shielding and spam clicking, clicking being the 'default' action when they aren't eating/shielding (demonstrated in both clips, but very clear to see when I take their shield down near the end of clip 1 - instantly swings the axe & when they are running away in both clips, still be swinging that axe)

[1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KFWSP-8BF5SzM88zcLIcfQyZD9GVP9fm/view?usp=sharing
    [2] https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qLqhfYMQGKyGprF9Hseo7BoRoTGVkleu/view?usp=sharing

I didn't report it in game because after they died they wouldn't come back for quite some time, so there was nothing for a mod to really watch..

I understand if this isn't enough evidence, since a mod didn't experience it first hand its kinda hard to justify a ban based on this, but still can be used as additional evidence in the future if they continue

kanna~

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. That is probably not a pvp client... plus even if it was, it's a pretty trash modification, as anything he was doing I could easily replicate.

3. This can be locked. danielkitkat doesn't pvp like this anymore & is actually pretty good in pvp now.

Whether its a trash/bad mod and human replicable is kinda irrelevant, the behaviour shown in the videos is identical to the behaviour an autoclicker would have & not once does it demonstrate otherwise as far as I can tell

but yeah there's not enough evidence here, he isn't doing this anymore & he wasn't banned so all is good

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  4. Samicans

Samicans Villager

if anything he's using an autoblock mod. basically, bocks using his shield and when he wants to attack, the shield goes down and then back up. it's unlikely but still possible.

5. What I mean is it doesn't pose much of an unfair advantage if someone's using an autoclicker in 1.16, I've beaten my friend who has an autoclicker loads of times

6. Pbglasius

Pbglasius Admin Admin

Thread locked.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.