peb app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Pbglasius, May 11, 2020.

1. In-game Name: pebOwO

Current Rank: Glorious by choice. (Mythical donator rank)

Timezone: CEST (GMT +1)

What time(s) of day do you normally play: Currently, I play after 2 pm (my timezone). Besides that, it varies a lot during the weekends, but I believe if I got on staff I would be more active than I currently am.

Past Mod Experience: Been staff here once or twice... all together 2'ish years in total. Last time I quit as I needed to focus on real-life more and generally just needed a break from the mod duties, but now I am as ready as can be.

What do you like or dislike about the server?:
    It has been said a few times already, but I think the reason why the majority of the player base stays, is the community, and the same goes for me. I made a whole lot of good friends here during the years, and a lot of them still play, which is what makes me stay.
    I don't have anything in particular that I don't like about the server, as it's currently in a pretty good state from what I can see.

Other Comments:
    The reason why I am applying once again is that I would love to help out on a server that has given me so much. I would say that I have quite a bit of experience when it comes to being on the staff team and just how the server functions in general.

Thank you for your consideration <3

• Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1