OffWhiteClips Event Staff Application (OFFFICAL)

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by OffWhiteClips, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Name: OffWhiteClips (IGN)
    Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time (California)
    Server Rank: Galaxy (Donater Rank)

Voting Rank: Member, Although my voting rank is low i have played on this server quite a bit, and i hope it doesn’t alter the way my application is looked at because i’m very skilled and helpful in many ways and i want a chance at this position to help out. I think i fit for this job because i have been a moderator on other servers and a builder as well, and with that comes experience which makes me think i am qualified for the role, or job event staff.
    Are there any specific ways you'd like to help?
    Yes, i’m a phenomenal builder in minecraft and i can share these through discord (vwym#0846) I would also like to make the server more enjoyable by just being their to help with events. Specific ways i’d like to help us (The entirety of the server) is by brainstorming ideas for fun! I can help make these come together by dedicating my time into making those ideas possible by building them!
    What regarding events do you think could be improved upon?
    I think some events that could use improvement is spleef, there’s a lot of tricks to better yourself off from the common player who can’t afford materials or the armor and tools you have making them no enjoying it because it’s much more difficult for them to keep up with the rest of us with maxed out over powered tools, where skill might not always factor in as could luck just be the game to a certain point. Do you have any ideas for a game/event?
    Yes, an idea that i think would be great would be a hide n seek where the staff are the seekers and try to find the players, no hiding with more than 1 person and if you hide with someone they go into a sudden death round for who gets found last gets a randomly generated prize, and these rounds will feel like they are short sometimes but they could get pretty long and funny, especially when a seeker passes you multiple times and you’re staring at them as they walked past you those several times.
    Are you interested in helping with redstone or command blocks?
    I have always left the red stone to the so called “pros” because i never really understood it but i’m sure i could learn it or look up tutorials to help out the server, as well as learning commands with command blocks so i can help the server overall. I don’t think it will be that hard because i tend to learn fast and especially with help from peers and videos.
    Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events?
    I would be interested in helping with the creations of warps and events, and i’m always down or ready to help the server. It’s something i find i’m interested in and think i will really like to work on if i get the chance to with others because it’s fun to make cool creations that go to use. I think i’d be great at creating warps and events for the server overall.

Any questions regarding my application please add vwym#0846 or if you have questions or comments about it! images for my builds i’ll also show, and be prepared to be amazed if you do look forward to seeing my builds and relax and watch them come in.