Ode To Moldy Pancakes: Part I, Doris Got Her Oats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StrawberryFields, Nov 13, 2019.

1. It's not everyday that I may sit and confess my sins in such a public setting, but here we are.

Firstly, I must confess that it was indeed I, and I alone, who tossed out the savory dish of purple pancakes into the quite unsavory void known as the trash can... It is a reality that should be accepted, and I do understand your utter shock at hearing this dreadful news, yet it is indeed the truth.
    I also understand the consequences which entail such a crime... As, it is written in Book 4 of the Frozen Man's Biblee: "Thou shalt not, nor shall there ever be a time in which the disposal of such a delectable entree is handled in such an unearthly manner. They who break this rule shall be turned into a plate of the most horrifying, nose-turning, stomach-churning food item for which has been amalgamated into such an anomalous form that it is no longer recognizable to its original state. Punishment will be dealt harshly. This is a big bad."

Thus, I am here to accept this punishment by transforming myself into a lobster until Frozen Man can forgive me. I have brought this upon myself.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1