Nezukoii's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by NezukoLissy, Jan 11, 2022.

1. In-game Name (Not Nickname): Nezukoii
    Current Rank: Mythical,voting is Glorious
    Timezone: U.S Central Standard
    What time(s) of day do you normally play: a lot of the times evenings and past midnight. but i can adjust to times.
    Past Mod Experience: None.

Discord: Lady Pluto#3358

What do you like or dislike about the server?: I absolutely love how friendly it is and absolutely love how i don't feel frustration when i build (ok maybe sometimes) The community is really good, probably one of the best. I have been on this server since July or August of 2020 and i am impressed how well maintained this server is. That so i wish to be a help to this server that helped me with feeling happy at a place i feel comfortable and safe at with a great community.
    I know the commitment of being staff isn't easy and there are expectations, but i will do my best to be what is required of me on this wonderful server.

As for dislikes, I don't really have any, but if i have to say something, maybe spawn bases should be limited 1 claim per person, so others can have a chance at getting a spawn base and 1-2 per warp if there will be warps in the next map. but this is just my opinion and you don't have to take it to note or heart.

Other Comments: if possible i'd like to be event staff or chat mod. I am willing to help in anyway i can

Thank you for reading :)

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    • Friendly Friendly x 4