Nezukoii's Event Staff App

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by NezukoLissy, Mar 17, 2022.

1. In-game Name (Not Nickname): Nezukoii
    Current Rank: Mythical
    Timezone: U.S Central
    What time(s) of day do you normally play: Afternoons-Midnight (sometimes past that too) (let me specify here: past 2pm through 12AM and past that as well) but I can adjust.

Past Mod Experience: None.
    What do you like or dislike about the server?: What I love about this server is that the community is safe and full of nice people, the community itself is great because I don't have to be afraid of anything that would be negative.

Staff are great at what they do and I appreciate everything they do, and rough times and good times and bad, i appreciate what they do to make this place great and safe for people of all ages.

And this place helped me through a lot and I want to give back to this wonderful server somehow.

Other Comments:

Becoming an Event Mod seems more for me, I love events and I would love to be one to host.
    Gathering the players to enjoy a event or more is really good for the morale and help boost moods and raise spirits and even Self-Esteem. I hope you consider me someday for this particular role. This Server is my forever server home. <3

Thanks for reading.