New Temp Warp! [2/28]

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Shazepe, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Shazepe

Shazepe Admin Admin

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since we've changed the temp warp. We'll be switching to a new one on 2/28 at 5 PM EST. This time, the warp has a "Dead by Daylight" theme which was made by CloverPetal! There will also be a warp button to the old temp warp.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Yeah...

Under the circumstances, I think it's time to stop calling it "temp warp", and just give the things names of some sort.

"temp" warp does look significantly different than it did last time I visited, and it looks like areas are under active development, and you're not discarding the warp button for it, so...

• Like Like x 1
  3. lolbenz

lolbenz Recruit

Lets call the old one "not temp warp" :D

4. i always thought ‘temp’ was a biome- ;;;; im so smart

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Temp stands for Temple ;) so temple biome

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Yep, temple. Can't be temporary, because the old one was here for a few months, so, lets go with Temple

7. TimelordofLegend

TimelordofLegend Moderator Moderator

Not gonna lie, when i first joined i thought it really stood for Temple warp since it was a quartz pillar block that was used for the button

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. There were some temples in the previous map, I don't think I've seen any in the current map.

Well, except for the graveyard church at Halloween 2020 event warp.

9. For me it was the same the warp never changed and there was a temple present so.... Temple warp :D