My Staff Application V2

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Misty_Muffin111, Sep 18, 2020.

1. In-game Name (Not Nickname): Misty_Muffin111

Age: I am currently 16, 17 in about 3-4 months from now.

Current Rank: Epic/VIP

Timezone: GMT+1

What time(s) of day do you normally play: I currently play from 8:30am-11pm (GMT) but I may have days where I can't be on and days that I can because college at the moment is being a bit odd as time tables are changing a lot cause of the pandemic. I can currently play all day on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday if that help at all

Past Mod Experience: I haven't had any past mod experiences in Minecraft but I was a helper on another game called Cubic Castles I was typically known for guiding new players around the game and helping they with the general basics to the game, also I would report hackers, rule breakers, scammers, disrespectful people, etc to the staff members and I was also pretty well known for being a quite helpful player but I am willing to try something new, on a different game too.

What do you like or dislike about the server?: I really love the community of this server as they are so helpful and do there best to make sure that every new player enjoys there time on the server, I also love the freedom of the server you can build anything you like (as long as it sticks to the rules), you can also build how ever big, small, long, wide, etc as you desire. I also love the fact that every member is very helpful with getting started on the server.
    As of writing this application I currently have no dislikes about the server.

Other Comments: I am writing this to let the staff team know that I am interested in being a staff member of the wonderful SafeSurvival server and help out the wonderful community that this server has gained over the years, if you decide to except me I'll be very grateful to be part of the wonderful SafeSurvival community.

If you would like to contact me this is my discord: LazyKiller#6969

-Thank you for reading my application

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Currently updated