my ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by jordan, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jordan

jordan Villager

Dear moderators
    I am terribly sorry for what you thought I did wrong I can show you that I play on normal vanilla if you would like. I don't know what I did to make people think I was hacking. I didn't mean to. please forgive me and if you don't I 100% understand.i was just looking for a fun friendly server and I found one! thanks for accepting me into your server and I had fun while it lasted :)
    -Jordan
    Full In-Game Name: Garbagechild407
    Ban Reason (As shown on the ban screen): hacked clients aren't allowed
    Person Who Banned You: Gamerdrew620
    Length of Ban:13 days 23 hours 51 minutes

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. GamerDrew620

GamerDrew620 Moderator Moderator

Hello, thank you for appealing. Since I was the one who banned you I can be the one to answer you.

Evidence one
    In this video, whilst fighting another player your head seems to move up and down and follow them like clock work as well as when you return. Granted, this is not the strongest evidence.
    Evidence Two
    In this one the player runs up behind you but as soon as they get close enough you seem to instantly turn and attack, even hitting them at moments where you were clearly not facing them, bobbing your head yet again.
    Evidence Three
    Lastly in this one, you seem to be able to hit the player from a considerably long distance without them being able to get close enough to hit back, confirming you had kill aura.

With these instances it is confirmed you were using a hacked client for PvP, so unfortunately the ban will not be lifted. We hope to see you return with the hacked client removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. jordan

jordan Villager

me bobbing my head was the mouse moving up and down
    I always play on f5 so I can see players behind me
    and you guys weren't even fighting me so obviously I won some battles. also I don't even know how to hack in multiplayer servers and I don't even know what kill aura is. so if you guys think I hacked then that's fine, ban me or whatever but I was having a good time until yall just ganged up on me so thanks for the fun time. I guess ill go find another server to make friends on. Also you guys don't even know me, why be rude and ban me when im just trying to have a good time.people always are so mean to me and when hikoo or whatever said I was good that made me feel good which I haven't felt in a long time but it was fake and that made me feel crappy.

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. jordan

jordan Villager

AND you didn't even give me a warning! which was part of your rules btw. so that's messed up.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Ikith

Ikith Master

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. jordan

jordan Villager

the fact u guys thought this was funny is [REDACTED]. your laughing at someone for not having any friends and who is lonely. that is so [REDACTED]. peace out tell talk 2 the hand and violet that they were the only nice ones and everyone else on the server are

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 4
  7. nutalie

nutalie Moderator Moderator

Thread locked.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.