Muwuzi's App

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by Oc_an/Maddie, Nov 9, 2021.

1. In-game Username: Muwuzi

Time Played (To find in-game, go to Esc menu > Statistics > Scroll down to Time Played): On the game it says only 4 days but ive been playing safe survival on and off for years. If i had to say on how many, about 4 or 5 years.

Time Zone: Est standard time.

Each event staff has their own mix of interests and specialities; hosting, building warps, game play, creating mobs/items and datapack work, etc.
    1. Tell us about your interests and/or specialities that you think is a good fit for the event staff.- So to tell you the truth I really want to do this to learn. I've never worked as a event mod for anything and I have no experience. I'm a good builder and I'm very nice and friendly and I think that even tho I'll need a bit of help at first I'll do a great job.

2. What regarding events (weekly/holiday) do you like and what do you think could be improved upon?- Spleef has always been my favorite. Tho I rarely play it it's fun to try every once in a while. For holiday it would be Halloween. Halloween is always fun on the safe survival server. I don't think it needs any improvement.

3. If hosting interests you, what is your availability? (time / days)- My schedule is kind of up in the air every week because my job doesn't have a continued on track kind of schedule. For this week however I'm available Wednesday 5pm-3am Thursday 2pm-3am Friday 2pm-3am Saturday 10pm-3am. As for next week I would have to tell after I got my schedule.

4a. If building interests you, can you show us some examples? (coordinates in game / screenshots / link to imgur) I have one more screen shot of a build I've done but it wouldn't upload and I've done better ones, but i have a bad habit of deleting worlds. It is attached to the forum.
    4b. What is your experiences with building tools such as worldedit & voxelsniper?- I have none but I learn fast.

5. If you have experience with commands / creating a datapack, can you show/tell us an example?- I have experience with commands but not creating a datapack. However like I said in the previous question I learn fast.

6. What is your favorite cake?- Red velvet. It's so delicious.

Attached Files: