Mallorycable's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by mallorycable, Apr 30, 2021.

1. in-game name: mallorycable
    current rank: vip (voter) Phoenix (donor)
    timezone: CST
    time I usually play: 12pm-3am CST
    past mod experience: none

what I like about the server: there are many things I like about the server, starting off with the community. the people on this server are great, everyone is so nice and is always ready to help new players. second, I admire the work that current mods/staff do, I know it takes a lot of hard work to do what they do and id love the opportunity to do the same. third, I like how this server feels more like a group of friends hanging out rather than just a normal game you play.

things I dislike: I've got to be honest there isn't much I don't like. I think the rules we have for the server make it a great environment for all players. it is frustrating when people come in the server just to start a problem but I don't think there is much we can do to stop that. i wish we had more competitions though bc those are a fun way for people to have something to work on since we all have been in a place where we lose motivation for day to day activities on Minecraft.

other: I think id be a great option for any sort of staff position. I always am attentive in chat and when people have a question Im able to answer I do so. I've been playing on Safesurvival for about 3 years now (I took a large break between map resets) but I don't see myself ever leaving this server to be honest. I am very active in the community, I have shops in desert warp, sop, and ive even started a ginormous shop with my friends and I in temp warp. anytime a new player or anyone for that matter needs help I do my best to assist. id love to have a new role in this server as a chat mod, event staff, or regular mod. im completely willing to hop on anytime im needed although I normally am on 24/7 for the most part. im not picky with any position I may get, im always willing to work my way up positions. I really hope I can be considered for position, you won't regret it :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I also want to add that there is a big issue with not having any mods at dead hours, which I always play on. I really think we need to have someone like me there on dead hours to help out other players because the past weeks I've notice no mods on aside from the dead hour events. many players during these times are new and need mod help but no one is there it help them which in turn drives away these new players. I know I have support from many players on this server to become a mod and I guarantee I can be a big help on this server and I have many qualities the server needs in a mod.