Make a wish: revived

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Wolf_Lover, Nov 21, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Originally by burr:
    So this is a game which I saw somewhere else which I thought would be fun. The idea of the game is that you Make a wish and then the next person corrupts that wish and then makes their own wish.

Ex. I wish I knew the answer to every question that was asked of me.
    Corruption: From now on nobody can ask you a question which you do not already know the answer to.

Ik this isn't really a video game but its online and its a game?

I wish for infinite tamed wolfs that cannot be killed and are extremely loyal.

2. Burr

Burr Veteran

You get them. But who are they loyal to? They leave you in search of their master.

I wish for magic beans

3. Pixel

Pixel Villager

Y get the magic Bean but it turne out that it is rotten.

i with for evryone to always be happy.

4. Everyone becomes happy, but soon thereafter they are put in a coma.

I wish for pineapple on my pizza.

5. Since pineapple is evil, you die.

I wish for lefiks melon to be revived.

6. Dragontooth73

Dragontooth73 College Athlete

lefiks melon is revived but is resurrected a seedless zombie.

I wish for a glass of pure, healthy water

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. You get a glass of pure healthy water, but the glass is 1 nanometer in width.

I wish I could focus on my paper. :p

8. Burr

Burr Veteran

You focus on a blank piece of paper all night, forgetting it is due tomorrow.

I wish my guardian farm didn't break in 1.14

9. Your guardian farm breaks in 1.13.

I wish that I didn't know that the FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Dragontooth73

Dragontooth73 College Athlete

You don't know that information and you fail the test and after explaining not knowing the info you have to take it again.

I wish we had raccoon overlords that were loyal to solely me, and me alone to never cause a rebellion against me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. You receive loyal raccoon overlords, but they love to set fires.

I wish people were nice to each other.

12. Lisard

Lisard Recruit

People become so nice to each other that all opinions are suppressed and nothing ever gets done. People die due to lack of food and water.

I wish I lived in a rainforest.

13. Shazepe

Shazepe Admin Admin

Gonna lock this ;] Sorry guys, this forum is meant for discussion of video games. Maybe will have a forum games section somewhere else eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.