Kazuniro’s Staff app

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kazuniro, Oct 22, 2019.

1. In-game Name: Kazuniro

Current Rank: Glorious, I was really close to King before reset

Timezone: PST

What time(s) of day do you normally play: I wasn’t playing much before reset, but now I have my own laptop and I can’t wait for a fresh start.
    After next week, I’ll be able to play pretty much daily, usually later in the day on Monday and Wednesday.

Past Mod Experience: A small MC server a long tome ago, and I run a relatively small discord server and I understand the basics of Discord.

What do you like or dislike about the server?: The Events and Community. People are generally kind to anyone that logs on the server. The Events are always well structured and well done.

Other Comments: I’d say I was very rowdy last year. I wasn’t remotely fit to be in any leadership position. In the past year, I’ve sort of given up on video games so I could sort out my life. My grades are good, my extra curricular is good, and I think I’ve matured greatly, because of being in High School, and because of sports. I’ve been here for a while. I joined at the end of 1.8 and I haven’t really stopped playing on this server.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019