I've come up with some special items for some Independence day items.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dominus_Frigidus, May 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Freedom powder:
    /give @p minecraft:gunpowder{display:{Name:"{\"text\":\"Freedom Powder\"}",Lore:["Independence day 2019."]},Unbreakable:1,Enchantments:[{id:"minecraft:blast_protection",lvl:1},{id:"minecraft:knockback",lvl:2},{id:"minecraft:fire_aspect",lvl:1}],AttributeModifiers:[{AttributeName:"generic.attackSpeed",Name:"generic.attackSpeed",Slot:"mainhand",Amount:-.4,Operation:0,UUIDMost:57467,UUIDLeast:167767}]} 1
    Orb of Freedom:
    /give @p minecraft:firework_star{display:{Name:"{\"text\":\"Orb of Freedom\"}",Lore:["Independence day 2019."]},Enchantments:[{id:"minecraft:blast_protection",lvl:2},{id:"minecraft:fire_aspect",lvl:2},{id:"minecraft:fire_protection",lvl:3},{id:"minecraft:knockback",lvl:1},{id:"minecraft:looting",lvl:1},{id:"minecraft:lure",lvl:2},{id:"minecraft: projectile_protection",lvl:1}],AttributeModifiers:[{AttributeName:"generic.movementSpeed",Name:"generic.movementSpeed",Slot:"mainhand",Amount:0.01,Operation:0,UUIDMost:90536,UUIDLeast:181485}]} 1

2. Not everyone who plays on the server is from america... people who are from Italy will have no clue what that means

3. T-T

4. Eww American holidays. What about Canada? :p

• Like Like x 1

5. Hmm. True. BUT for an example, they did an Easter Event. Not everyone celebrates Easter.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Easter is pretty universal, even if not for religious reasons. Most players on the server will have some kind of Easter holiday. This is exclusive to just Americans, who rlly don't deserve it, they threw our tea into the sea. :p

7. guys... it wouldnt hurt to have a july 4th event... even if its just fireworks and a drop party...

8. yall just dont want to see me succeed

9. Noone said that. :(

10. What about August 24th? The day we burned down the white house! :)

11. I mean it doesn't hurt, but it would be basically meaningless for a majority of the server. Maybe you could organise a fireworks display and drop party yourself, if they decide not to do it.

12. i would be happy to host the drop party if they supply me.