I'm leaving, go find my treasure, Laminaria!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kelpy, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Kelpy

Kelpy Veteran

AS OF 11/10/2021, RAFTEL HAS BEEN FOUND.

ONLY STUFF ON THE FORUMS OR LECTERNS WRITTEN BY ME ARE TO BE TAKEN AS CONFIRMATION FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS TREASURE HUNT. Hollarious, Asleeps, and I will try to confuse and mislead you if you ask us about anything related to Raftel, Laminaria or the Log Poses.

UPDATES PANEL

- Something weird happened with a Lodestone guiding the Log Poses. It just disappeared and it broke one of them, and since i can't just reallocate one of them and make it work, all of them have been reallocated.
    With this, an issue that could lead you to the place with two log poses has been fixed. I was dumb before, but it's good now.
    The new configuration for the Log Poses goes as follows (Check Attached Files)

- A Discord Nitro Boost has been added to Laminaria!
    - Three more log poses, 4, 5 and 6 have been hidden. They work the same as the 1st, 2nd and 3rd ones; These are hidden only at spawn and/or the event warps.

- Search around 17800~ 64~ 5900~

LOG POSE FINDINGS
    Oliver has found the Spawn Log Pose. [3]
    MalPal and Void have found the Swamp Log Pose. [2]

Oliver, MalPal and Void have found the Treasure Hunt Log Pose. [1]

Hey peeps. I've done everything i want to do in Minecraft, in this server, at least. I'll be waiting for a reset or something, maybe do a fresh start, who knows. I'll still stick around but not get involved in projects, it's basically me leaving.

THEREFORE! I've hidden everything i possess in Raftel, an island, somewhere in SafeSurvival, up for anyone to grab it. The treasure is called Laminaria, it's worth stacks and stacks of diamond blocks, has claims, has a *LOT* of stuff! In raw diamonds, there, there's over 7 stacks of DB placed down, then there's more inside chests and stuff.

It is NOT easy to get to Raftel. There are three Log Poses, aka compassesspread across the server, near warps and/or spawn of course, that are major leads on how to get to Raftel. Having one of them is precious and you should care for it. No more instances of Log Poses will be produced, and I don't know where they all are! So don't lose them!

About Raftel... it looks just like a regular island and it is not claimed.

Once someone gets the three log poses, because, someone has to have them all in their inventory, a location will be revealed. Good luck.

For reference: The image below shows how you need to set the log poses in your inventory for it to work. You can't get anywhere with two poses. You need the three. Trust me.
    The poses are identified with three lines: [1] Log Pose, [2] Log Pose, [3] Log Pose.

When all of the Log Poses are pointing to the middle, just like in the picture, you're in the right place, and about halfway through finding Raftel. The Logs might change unpredictably, and there's a very specific way of travelling using them.

Good luck everyone, GO FIND LAMINARIA!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Sad to see you go, but I wish you the best!

Happy Kelpyday!

3. Kelpy

Kelpy Veteran

Happy Hollyday!!

4. Void

Void Recruit

Hidden text can be found in this post. Here is text that has been hidden from you:

Hollarious, Asleeps, and I will try to confuse and mislead you if you ask us about anything related to Raftel, Laminaria or the Log Poses.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Void

Void Recruit

Here is the full post without any formatting:

ONLY STUFF ON THE FORUMS OR LECTERNS WRITTEN BY ME ARE TO BE TAKEN AS CONFIRMATION FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS TREASURE HUNT. Hollarious, Asleeps, and I will try to confuse and mislead you if you ask us about anything related to Raftel, Laminaria or the Log Poses.
    Hey peeps. I've done everything i want to do in Minecraft, in this server, at least. I'll be waiting for a reset or something, maybe do a fresh start, who knows. I'll still stick around but not get involved in projects, it's basically me leaving.

THEREFORE! I've hidden everything i possess in Raftel, an island, somewhere in SafeSurvival, up for anyone to grab it. The treasure is called Laminaria, it's worth stacks and stacks of diamond blocks, has claims, has a *LOT* of stuff! In raw diamonds, there, there's over 7 stacks of DB placed down, then there's more inside chests and stuff.

It is NOT easy to get to Raftel. There are three Log Poses, aka compasses spread across the server, near warps and/or spawn of course, that are major leads on how to get to Raftel. Having one of them is precious and you should care for it. No more instances of Log Poses will be produced, and I don't know where they all are! So don't lose them!

Once someone gets the three log poses, because, someone has to have them all in their inventory, a location will be revealed. Good luck.

For reference: The image below shows how you need to set the log poses in your inventory for it to work. You can't get anywhere with two poses. You need the three. Trust me.
    The poses are identified with three lines: [1] Log Pose, [2] Log Pose, [3] Log Pose.

When all of the Log Poses are pointing to the middle, just like in the picture, you're in the right place, and about halfway through finding Raftel. The Logs might change unpredictably, and there's a very specific way of travelling using them.

Good luck everyone, GO FIND LAMINARIA!

UPDATE
    Thought it'd be good to mention. I hereby confirm the existance of a Log Pose at Spawn.

UPDATE
    Oliver has found the Spawn Log Pose.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. found it cheers!

7. Void

Void Recruit

What did you find?

8. Kelpy

Kelpy Veteran

If this refers to Laminaria, it has not been found.