Ikith breaking Rule #2

Discussion in 'Reports' started by UltraDragon29, Aug 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So yesterday I logged on to the Safe Survival forums to find that I had more than 200 Alerts. I clicked on it and scrolled through them all. Ikith had gone back to all of my posts from 2018 up until now and rated them all "funny". I know that in general, you are entitled to rate someone's post. But at this point, it's just rude and obnoxious. And Ikith is a moderator. Not only does it clutter my Alerts box, but it's very annoying to look at literally every single one of my posts and see that Ikith has gone back and rated them funny. I would be alright if he sincerely thought that they were funny, but I doubt that. In the screenshots I posted, he rated at least 60 in the same two or three minutes. Please don't give me the "Oh, he's a moderator, so it's fine". Having the moderator status should not destroy the player status that is hidden underneath it.

Here is what I had to scroll through:

Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 8.10.48 AM.png Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 8.12.47 AM.png Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 8.12.52 AM.png Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 8.13.03 AM.png Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 8.13.09 AM.png

And I doubt that was all of them. I wouldn't have to do this if him and seemingly, several other moderators have ignored me from the Discord.

Sincerely,
    UltraDragon29

• Funny Funny x 12
  2. Emmhs

Emmhs Villager

Ikith is not a mod btw

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Ikith

Ikith Master

FYI,
    I haven't been a moderator for over a year, maybe two now.

And to the rest of your post:
    [​IMG]

I rated your posts funny, because you have a habit of going around (mostly in ban appeals) and rating the post of someone whos appealing as "Winner" or "Agree" before a moderator has even responded with evidence, then when the moderator does respond, you rate their post "Funny". I guess if you wanted a reason why I did it, there it is. I honestly couldn't care less about what you think of me.

P.S. You really shouldn't talk about people behind their back, in other discords because things do get back to them one way or another ;). You think you're being sly by calling me a jerk and boasting about me being a mod and that shouldn't exempt me from being punished but again, I haven't been a moderator for a year or two now.

I also can't give two hecks about what you think of me, and don't let this little blurb convince you otherwise, I'm just saying don't talk about other people behind their back, if you continue doing so, you may meet someone who REALLY won't like it and will care about it and may do something about it.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. I mean - That is a pretty poor reason. You went over every post that I ever created and made fun of it because I rated certain posts that your favorite moderators made, and what do you care? I'm not the only one. You are doing all of these annoying ratings while you are "ignoring" me. Which is like saying "Hey, I'm ignoring you so you can't tell me to stop what I'm doing because I know it's annoying you".

• Funny Funny x 6
  5. Ikith

Ikith Master

First of all, I don't have favorite moderators, I am friends with some of the staff team yes, but I respect all of them as staff equally. I know what its like being a moderator, I know how stressful it is on a day to day basis, and I know for sure how moderating can easily turn in to something that feels like a job and the game as a whole isn't fun anymore. I rode that line the whole time I was a moderator, and when I finally started realizing being a moderator was becoming a job, I left, I didn't want to feel like I had a second job. On top of that staff have to deal with people that get on their butts for every small thing they disagree with, and that's not every once in a while that's something that can happen multiple times per day.

Second, you may not be the only one doing it, but you're the one doing it constantly and consistently, enough for me and others to notice. When its every once in a while or if the evidence IS sketchy sure, fine, whatever, but when it happens on every x-ray appeal, and even some that aren't related to x-raying, people start to notice, and get annoyed, not just as staff either as a normal player seeing that you do this because you don't agree, makes you seem like a very disrespectful person that you shouldn't associate with.

Third, I don't have you on ignore if I did I wouldn't be able to see your posts, so that's out the window, I generally don't ignore people unless they annoy me, or have slighted me in some way, anything less than that I find entertaining.

Fourth, why do I care, see my first point, being a moderator can be stressful, etc., and having someone rating your evidence post as funny just because YOU don't agree that the evidence presented is proof of X-Ray (by the way staff here have YEARS upon YEARS of experience catching and banning x-rayers, especially clover, her main job that she tasked herself with for a good while was to snuff x-rayers, I think they'd know quite a bit more in their years of experience than someone looking at screenshots briefly and saying "THATS NOT PROOF", without understanding the patterns and ignoring the due dilligance put in to making sure that someone is without any doubt x-raying), honestly just adds to it.

All in all, I feel you completely missed/ignored/didn't want to realize my point.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. louloubel

louloubel Moderator Moderator

Ultra, whilst we understand this is irritating, there is currently no rule dis-allowing reactions on posts, and as stated above, you have done the same thing to many others. Ikith, whilst it is not technically against the rules we please ask that you avoid doing this in the future, as it only causes upset. Overall this post is just turning into an unnecessary argument, and we ask that you keep your personal dramas outside of the forums. i recommend the both of you ignore each other from now on. i will be locking this thread to avoid further arguing.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.