Iccee's event staff applications 2.0

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by Icebreaker97, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Name: Iccee
    Time Zone: EST
    Discord: Iccee#9995

• Are there any specific ways you'd like to help?
    • I would like to help in any way possible. Whether that is hosting weekly events, judging build competitions, help make event areas or what ever is asked of me.

• What regarding events do you think could be improved upon?
    • Not much to be honest. The weekly events are a lot of fun and a nice break from building. The holiday events are absolutely amazing! I love playing them and they are quite the challenge. Also, the build competitions are a lot of fun as well. They are very competitive and teaches people who don't know how to build very well many building techniques.

• Do you have any ideas for a game/event?
    • Not my idea but hide and seek in the treasure hunt and head hunt area would be a lot of fun as a weekly event. It has been unofficially hosted by Rin and Violet in the past and even Blade and special "collectable" rewards have been given out. I would really love if this could be an official weekly hosted event and collecting the item would be a lot of fun as well!

• Are you interested in helping with redstone or command blocks
    • I don't know how to do either, but I am willing to learn. Redstone is a tough concept, but I think after some time I could learn how to make a few things. While command blocks on the other hand have always been mind boggling to me, I'd try to learn it, but idk if it would be my thing.
    • Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events?
    • Yes, I love building and learning new techniques of how to build. They have always been amazing and I'd love to be a part of the building process. If I could help in any way I would try my absolute best to help out.
    some of the best builds I have made: https://imgur.com/a/SeibAdt

If you could even consider or read this application I would appreciate that so much. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1