HUGO

Discussion in 'Art' started by UltraDragon29, Oct 14, 2018.

1. So recently, I've been making a cartoon strip called HUGO!
    (I am using an 0.7 Sakura with an ink pen) and each strip takes about three work hours! (AND about 24 hours of coming up with it!) I don't know if you guys are interested in cartoons, but if you are, and you have some funny ideas for one, just say so! (If you are comfortable with sharing, of course!) There are several characters, but I won't show them until you guys ask to see! I'm no professional at cartooning, but if you guys like my ideas, that's all the happiness I need!

I hope you enjoy!

UltraDragon29

2. I am no drawer (at all!) but I am great at coming up with ideas so if you need any ask me

3. I would love to see some sfw Cyanide and happiness style comic strips.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Any ideas, please just say!

5. Well I think I might tell you though pms... Some of the ideas are a little dumb...

6. People, don't be ashamed of your ideas! One of my ideas was super dumb, and it ended out great!

(But just remember, a good cartoon is 90 percent writing!)

7. Alrighty well uh I'd like 2 c some comix about people getting in trouble at school for dumb funny things :p heh

8. Can't go wrong with a Minecraft comic if you're going to post this on a Minecraft server's forums page.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. So... are you going to post them?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. In a bit, give a little patience xD I will post a comic here within a week, so everyone hold tight!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2018
  11. Out of all the names/ words to call you cartoon strip, what made you decide to call it 'Hugo' btw?

12. I finished the Harry Potter series, and Hermione and Ron's kid is named Hugo.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2018
  13. SkyFlower

SkyFlower Moderator Moderator

Everyone, please do not argue on the forums. If you have an issue with someone take it up with them in private messages, there is no reason to be starting arguments in a public thread. I will be deleting all unrelated posts to the discussion and please do not restart this argument.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  14. Thanks, Sky! I'll try to be less argumentative xD