Holly's Introduction (like a year late but *shrugs*)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hollarious, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Hollarious

Hollarious Villager

Heya,

So captain blindo strikes again as I have only just discovered this sub-forum...

Anyhow- my name is Holly (ign Hollarious) and I am 22 (21 when I first joined the server). Many of you may know me (or at least somewhat recognise me from chat) but for those who don't, here's a guide to all things me.

I first joined the server almost a year ago (end of March 2020) when the world was falling apart and it was like the opening scene to a really badly written disaster film- except y'know it was real. I was practically mute in chat until November just past, when I decided to throw a drop party in celebration of my birthday (no one knew it was my birthday and I didn't say it was either, but I decided I wanted to mark the occasion of being a year closer to becoming a pensioner anyway). I went out of my comfort zone to message chat to (somewhat) advertise my cobbled together drop party with (surprisingly) lots of interest. The initial fear of public chat gone, and a beast was made. Anyone somewhat familiar with me now knows that once I start talking, I never stop talking.

Fast forward a few months and I am now a regular in chat, and have made countless friends on the server. Very recently I have started taking part in build competitions too (although my builds are there to remind other players that there is always someone worse at building :p ).

I really don't know what else to say about me in all honesty, I'm an open-book! If you have questions you can message me on the server, or alternatively on discord (Hollarious#6850).

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Rubinator_123

Rubinator_123 Moderator Moderator

Welcome Holly :^)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Welcome best bi Scot <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Hello and welcome to the server xD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Welcome to the server! (a year late) *slaps holly*