Hello old friends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by QueenEpona, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Hello

Some of you may or may not know me but I am QueenEpona. I played on the server since Mid 2015, was a moderator from 2016-2017ish. I was known as the queen of horses and whatever else comes to everyone's minds. The past two years I've been pretty absent from the server which is kind of sad. Life happens, growing into an adult your priorities change. I'll be 23 in less than a month. Its quite wild, I remember celebrating my birthday on the server when I was turning 19. For those curious, I finally left my job at the horse farm because I landed a job as a video editor for a person with 400k subscribers on YouTube. Wild, right? Follow your dreams, kids. Get out of your comfort zone and thats where you'll discover so many opportunities.

The reason I am here is because its nice to revisit and I would like to tell you guys that I have not forgotten about any of you or the times spent here. My laptop needs to be updated and I barely have any space left. Now is the time to decide what to get rid of on my laptop that is useless. Going thru my storage, I have found so many logs and screenshots from the server. I'm not sure what it is, but the past few days I have gone through such a nostalgic feeling. It feels right to come back here, check in with y'all. See how everyone is doing. I'm still on the fence if I should delete all the memories I have saved on my computer. Maybe I'll share a few screenshots with y'all.

I hope everyone is doing okay and that you're having fun.

Anyway, heres some old screenshots I came across in my computer. Theres more in an old hard drive but this is what I have on hand.

P.S. If anyone has seen or heard from Syco/Von, tell him I'd love to catch up with him :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. THAT SIGNATURE THO I FORGOT I MADE THAT

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Pbglasius

Pbglasius Moderator Moderator

Great to hear that you are doing well, Epona :) Feel free to share all the screenshots of the good ol' times that you may have! I would like to see some of them again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Are you gonna start playing often again? :D Also if I may ask who you are editing videos for?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. _Hikoo_

_Hikoo_ Veteran

Hope see u back on Safe Survival, ur always welcomed :]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Hii Eponaa :)
    I hope you log on to the server sometime, it's nice to hear from you. I'm glad your life is going well <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Durpy

Durpy Veteran

Omg hi! I know you probably don't remember me, and If you do it's not in a good way but I remember you. Glad to see your still doing well <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Oh hey, i recognize your username. Also, Von hasn't been around for a while. I don't know if he's going to come back or not.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Amrou Kithkin

Amrou Kithkin The Dread Pirate Moderator

OMG HI! Miss you! Hope you are doing well!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Amrou!! Oh I miss you sweetheart!!

11. Akaviri

Akaviri Villager

Who is the mystery person you're editing for? It'd be cool to appreciate your work! I'm heading towards that age of "moving on" given I have only 1 more year of college. I feel that "oh shoot, time to figure life out!" I'm glad you've found a path and have come back to visit!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. For my own privacy reasons, I'd rather not say who it is :/ But awesome, you're so close! You got this!! It can be a scary road but you will find your path <3

13. Akaviri

Akaviri Villager

I totally forgot about privacy concerns, my bad! Many thanks for the encouragement, it'll be a crazy decade but I'm excited. See you around!