Goose's New Event Staff App

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by GooseMCX, May 22, 2020.

1. GooseMCX

GooseMCX Villager

IGN: MrGoose
    Discord Name: Varies, but it always involves a goose, I'm pretty easy to spot, I believe it is nicked to just Goose (Tag:#5467)
    Timezone: Central Daylight Time
    Availability: completely open Thurs-Saturday

• Are there any specific ways, you'd like to help?
    I am a talented builder who, while I haven't built much on safe, I have built many large, detailed, and complicated builds on other servers and on my private creative server. as such the way I would like to help is in the creation of warps, events, and helping to plan and create things for the server. This would probably be via building the terrain of the build or helping with the structure. one of my bigger building passions is terraforming, and I feel like my style would fit well with what safe already does and will do in the future. Beyond that, I learn new build styles very quickly and as such can be set on almost any type or style of build with ease (I struggle to build modern or futuristic). I already know how to use world edit and its functions. I have helped in the creation of spawn for another server in the past year, and while it wasn't actually used I feel like it is a good demonstration of my skills.

I would also like to help host events, but I feel like the current hosts do a good job
    • What regarding events do you think could be improved upon?
    I think that the terraforming of the current events could use more curves, most of the recent events catch me as slightly square in some ways.
    • Do you have any ideas for a game/event?
    Id likes to see a more PVP centric event that would be similar to a build comp in how it is laid out. the event would include 2-4 teams that each create a base in which they hide 1-3 flags that must be captured to win. I think this event would draw in both PVP players and the builders and Redstone engineers of the server. would also create a possibility where 2-4 base ideas are saved and a permanent minigame is formed.
    • Are you interested in helping with Redstone or command blocks?
    I'm interested in learning, I'm not currently much good with either but am open to learning how if needed.
    • Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events
    This is the main reason I am applying, as I want to be of use making the future warps and events look as good as possible.

If you want/need examples of my building skills and knowledge I have a creative aternos server that holds most of my builds, as my safe building mostly amounts to a few builds at island warp and the current build competition. Just dm me if you want to see it or if you want pictures as I feel its the best demonstration of my skills.

https://imgur.com/gallery/zZYLHND