Goose's Event App

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by GooseMCX, Sep 6, 2020.

1. IGN: MrGoose
    Discord Name: Varies, but it always involves a goose, I'm pretty easy to spot, I believe it is nicked to just Goose (Tag:#9751)
    Timezone: Central Daylight Time
    Availability: College schedule, mostly open later in the day

• Are there any specific ways you'd like to help?
    I am a builder, and I love creating new and innovative things, of which there is now a shining example dut to build comp. I would like to continue to build amazing things on and for safe and becoming event staff is the best path forward with this. I am essentially applying as a straight server builder as its all I really do, but I strongly believe my unique focus on building will bring a lot of benefit to the event staff team. My main struggle is building in survival, and as I love the safe community, I don't want this to hold me back from contributing and being a part of it.
    • What regarding events do you think could be improved upon?
    Most events are well made and run, and I would like to see future events continue to be created and designed at the highest level. The creation of events is my biggest draw and where I feel I can add the most value. If I had to choose something to improve upon, it would be the creation of more maps/areas to host existing events, especially for a treasure hunt. having 2-3 different maps would add a new level of interest and help stop the event from feeling stale
    • Do you have any ideas for a game/event?
    I'd like to see a more PVP centric event that would be similar to a build comp in how it is laid out. the event would include 2-4 teams that each create a base in which they hide 1-3 flags that must be captured to win. I think this event would draw in both PVP players, the builders, and Redstone engineers of the server. Would also create a possibility where 2-4 base ideas are saved and a permanent minigame is formed. In general, I think more small build comps would be nice with 1-2 man teams and builds that maybe don't last a month but instead 1-2 weeks. I think these intermediate-length events would be well received as blahs 3-4 day treasure hunt shows
    • Are you interested in helping with Redstone or command blocks?
    I'm interested in learning, I'm not currently much good with either but am open to learning how if needed. Like I have said, I hyper specialize in building.
    • Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events
    This is the main reason I am applying, as I want to be of use making the future warps and events look as good as possible.

Link to builds I have done:
    https://imgur.com/a/vWg66hP

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2