GalacticAC's Event Staff Application

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by GalacticAc, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Name: GalacticAC
    Time Zone: EST/GMT+8 (depends on where I'm living currently)
    Server Rank: VIP/Epic
    Discord: GalacticAC#8030

Are you interested in helping with redstone or command blocks?
    I only have a very basic knowledge involving redstone. However, I would say Im fairly good at working with command blocks to create custom item/mobs/mechanics or even more complex projects.
    What regarding events do you think could be improved upon?
    I think the events we have right now are in a pretty good place, a thing that can be improved is the exact time these events are hosted, maybe even change them a bit from day to day for players outside america .
    Do you have any ideas for a game/event?
    I once hosted a "treasure hunt" before the reset, basically I placed a chest containing valuble loot in a random place in the world and give out vague clues for people to find. I think it would be fun if the event is held weekly.
    Another idea I had is a "mob area", players attending the event will be placed in an arena and fight 10 waves of custom enemies (sort of like easter and halloween event we had earlier), players that get killed by the mob in this process will be forced to spectate before 10 waves are finished and next round begin, while players that stays alive will have the loot and gear dropped by the mobs as reward on top of bouns reward if they survived 10 waves. I think since most of our events involves some sort of pvp a pve event that encourages players to help each other will add a lot to the server.
    Are there any specific ways you'd like to help?
    I would mostly want to help with command mechanics and creation of custom item/mobs, other command block involved stuff will also be good.
    Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events?
    Absolutely yes! Even if I don't do a lot of building I would still be happy to get out of my comfort zone and try to help.

Some Pictures
    2020-05-11_16.50.00.png

(A mini CTM map I made earlier)
    2020-06-16_03.58.50.png
    ("boxes" of terrain I used for making a prng-generated dungeon for another project)