Favorite video games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Dog, Jun 8, 2020.

Favorite video game

1. Minecraft

60.0%
  2. Valorant

13.3%
  3. Pubg

6.7%
  4. Cs:go

20.0%
  5. Fortnite

13.3%
  6. Roblox

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other (please reply and tell me)

13.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I was jus wondering what your favorite video game is. Please vote on the poll.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hikoo

Hikoo Moderator Moderator

My favourite game is Minecraft, but in the free time or then i get bored i play Dead by daylight. xD

3. I got a couple favorite games, Minecraft not being up there.
    Call Of Duty Zombies, Dead By Daylight, Modern Warfare 2 and some more

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. I do enjoy some other games other than MC, mainly the Grand Theft Auto series of games. I've recently played CIV 6 for the first time too, but tbh I'm not sure if I enjoy that game as much as I do with others.

5. Wdym? There are many options bc people play many different games

6. I sometimes play fortnite in my freetime :D

7. I couldn't vote in the poll, but I'm more than happy to share my gaming love. Counter-Strike holds a special place in my heart, with its intense matches and tactical gameplay. Lately, I've been exploring the CS2 skins scene, and it's been a wild ride. Customizing weapons and adding that personal touch has made the game even more exciting. But hey, I'm curious to know your top pick! What's your all-time favorite game, and what makes it special for you? And if you're ever up for a round of Counter-Strike or want to dive into the skins world, hit me up! We'll make some epic gaming memories.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2023
  8. Polypinkh

Polypinkh Villager

For me, CS:GO is like a gaming legend. The competitive aspect, the teamwork, and the strategic depth just draw me in every time I fire it up. It's not just a game; it's an experience. And you can't beat that feeling when your clutch play turns the tide in a close match.
    But you know, the beauty of gaming is how diverse everyone's favorites can be. I've got friends who swear by RPGs like The Witcher 3, and others who can't get enough of battle royales like Apex Legends.
    But have you ever tried those real money apps? I've been giving them a go lately, and it's kind of addictive.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2024