dummys New Mod App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by dummy, Oct 27, 2019.

1. dummy

dummy Veteran

In-game Name (Not Nickname): dummyisadummy
    Current Rank: Master and Mythical
    Timezone: gmt+1 (Amsterdam time)
    What time(s) of day do you normally play: On days when i work (mon, wen and sat) I'll be on late afternoon and/or evening, on other days throughout the day
    Past Mod Experience: Nope
    What do you like or dislike about the server?: I like about this server that even when there is no server (like now during reset) people are STILL talking to each other and acting like a community. Other than the people I also like how theres plenty of freedom to explore and create things in a secure and non-chaotic enviroment. I think overall the server is also very n00b-friendly, as in, the people being nice to new steves and willing to help each other, plus the way the server works is similar enough to normal minecraft for anyone whos played singleplayer to jump in and know what to do.
    What I dislike is when some people ruin it for others by being mean or rude or purposely annoying.
    Other Comments: I mostly want to be a chatmod. I just want to help out with trolls etc joining the server when no one else is online. Of course getting bumped up in the mod rank is fine too, but its not my main goal. I just want to help out. As a no-life (other than when i have to work) I also think i can typically jump on easily when someone does a call for help, because im basically always on my pc anyway. When im online im usually lukring around looking at chat as well, so id like to be able to help out of something goes wrong