Drew's Event Staff Application V2

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by GamerDrew620, May 22, 2020.

1. Name: GamerDrew620
    Age: Rather not say but can be PM'd about it, apologies.
    Time Zone: EST (may change from goings on in life)
    • Are there any specific ways you'd like to help?
    Just would like to build fun stuff for players to enjoy in the short and long run, maybe host things.​
    • What regarding events do you think could be improved upon?
    There could always be more events added and can be shuffled through for each week to keep things fresh or entertaining. Not everyone may enjoy/be good at x and constantly hosting x event on x day may be draining for those good or bad at the event. Though the addition of obstacle course seems to have breathed a fresh breath into some players who may normally avoid events/complain about some (myself included). Just more inclusion of other players' ideas for events would improve the community in my opinion.
    • Do you have any ideas for a game/event?
    As mentioned in my previous application, Immicity's ideas in this section would be neat. Perhaps events leading or paying homage to certain aspects and lore of the server's history would be nice as well and could be chained together or be its own thing outright. Having players' input on such events as these would also be a fun way to engage the community in a sense.​
    • Are you interested in helping with redstone or command blocks?
    Redstone is...not my strong suit but I am willing to learn if need be. Commands I probably do/could have a better grasp of.
    • Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events?
    Of course, though I am not the best builder, I do (rarely) have decent ideas that others can branch off of.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2