CoolCamBeast's Event Staff Application

Discussion in 'Event Staff Apps' started by coolcambeast, May 22, 2020.

1. Name: IGN: coolcambeast, IRL: Cam
    Time Zone: CST (usually on the server around 1pm-1am)

• Are there any specific ways you'd like to help?
    I would like to help the server not only with Event related subjects, but also with overall chat questions and what not, though the main position would be focused on events so I think I can bring help into things like building and planning for future events as well as hosting the current daily events like headhunt.
    • What regarding events do you think could be improved upon?
    I think all current daily events are in a solid state, one thing I would change involving the events is making the stats public, I can't find any reason for them not to be public, plus players can ask event staff for their stats when they are available so making the stats public would just make things easier and more convenient. making the stats public wouldn't be the only thing I would change, I think there are plenty of small changes that can make the events much stronger, for example, set times for events, making a leaderboard room like how spleef has the top three players but instead making a room dedicated to the top 10 or so players from each event.
    • Do you have any ideas for a game/event?
    I think that one thing on the server that doesnt get enough attention is pvp. I think there are many events that could be created using pvp, for example king of the hill, capture the flag, skywars, and much more.
    • Are you interested in helping with redstone or command blocks?
    Personally I think that i'm pretty good with redstone, just not very complex with the major stuff but I don't think it would be too hard to learn. As far as command blocks I have little experience but I think I would be able to learn easy as I know a decent amount of chat commands though I know they are not the same.
    • Would you be interested in helping with the creation of warps/events?
    I consider myself to be a pretty descent builder or atleast I like to help with building all the time. What I mean by that is I like to help with more of the grindy stuff like terraforming or other similar things, rather than creating building and etc.

• Extra very important fact
    I have donated heads to head hunt multiple times and my spots average at least 3 hints so FYI this is the kind of stuff I would bring to the table ;p