Buying/Hiring Workers

Discussion in 'Buying' started by GaminDragon Plays, Mar 18, 2019.

1. The ETN is currently hiring workers to work in the new awesome job sites.
    The two jobs are bellow and pay differently to each other

Sugarcane Farmer

In this job you will need to fill up chests full of sugarcane in return for diamonds. Every single chest will pay 1 diamond! Msg Me here for permission but to get there go to nether warp and then to (6,301) and then follow the ice path all the way to the end where there is an end portal. Once there go up the floors in the water elevator to the sugarcane to mine. Once you have mined sugarcane, store it in one of the lockers on floor inter on the right as you come out and write your name on the sign.

Trader

In this job you need to craft sugarcane into paper and then trade with villagers to get emeralds. All the villagers needed are penned in. You will get payed 1 diamond per every 2 stacks you make and put in your hopper. To get this job oportunity follow the instructions for Sugarcane Farmer but when you get to the nether portal turn right and then walk down the path and then down the stairs to the end portal surrounded by sheep and with the companies initials above. Once you go through this nether portal, you will be greeted by many sheep. Go through the sugarcane plabtation and then turn right to get to the chests full of sugarcane. There if you comment below your name and your chosen job, you will find a chest saying <YOUR NAME>’s Emeralds. This is where you put the traded emeralds.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
    Each Month’s top trader will get a 2 diamond and 1 enchantment book bonus!

Thank you for reading,
    Gamin_dragon

EDIT: The top prize is now 1DB

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. The worst thing is that I think you're serious about how little you're paying your workers.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Sorry I have realised that was the old system prices. Now not only are there free to use tools and beacons but the sugarcane picker job has been abolished and the trader now earns 1 diamond per 54 emeralds earnt

4. This new payment is not only better than other trading jobs but also it takes longer to get emeralds in other emerald farms since when you lock out the villager, you are forced to spend some of your emeralds to unlock them. We offer a FREE unlock service at our farm!

5. Actually, considering that the work is very easy, I would be happy to do a double chest full of Sugarcane for a diamond

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. It was a single chest per diamond but I think that job has been taken now by a semi auto farm so I can increase the Emerald pay

7. Well, a chest of paper is worth much more than 1 diamond, if you trade it in to a villager. For that amount, a player might as well set up their own farm and sell it themselves.

8. Along side the upfront costs, a villager farm takes a lot of time to set up, fix and use. Actually I have don’t the math and to earn profit I must do that pay. Also, this job is easy since you use my farms

9. That is fair enough.

10. Yes ty I have recently supported multiple new players who decided to work for me

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. New Job!
    Builder and Farmer With upfront diamond block pay