Buying EXP bottles

Discussion in 'Buying' started by UltraDragon29, May 4, 2020.

1. I am buying eight stacks of exp bottles, I need them for a giant claim. Is anyone willing to sell to me?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Bumping this post

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. There are a number of shops around the world that sell exp bottles at prices ranges from 1 diamond per 16 to 1 diamond per 40. Spend some time looking around the shops and malls at the various warps, and you're likely to find something to satisfy your requirements.

4. Thank you! I will, but several shops that I checked were basically out of them, so.... yah.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Please.. don't use xp bottles for experience... it's a waste.

6. That's their only use... How else am I going to get XP fast? (We're talking thousands of claimblocks that I need)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Hey Artemis! Long time no see xD

8. Not at all.. they are used in a great deal of special event trades, as well as heads at spawn. XP is very easy to collect, you can use a guardian farm or a blaze farm for the optimal rates. XP bottles give you a tiny amount of XP compared to their cost.
    Hey Nature <3 You got discord yet? If so my tag is in my signature.

9. No, I don't have discord lol. but we could start a conversation on here, if you want. Or we can set a time to get online Safe Survival together sometime!

10. Alright, I will check out some blaze spawners, thank you very much!

• Funny Funny x 1